CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Who says it's all about the boys........

Braylon Edwards: "The Remix"

Behold: The finest man in all of sports
Deion Sanders: Mr. Clean ("Ain't nobody bad like me")
Dhani Jones: "The Renaissance Man"
David Ortiz: I like it when you call me "Big Poppi."
David Beckham: Packed with herbs and spices
T.J Houshmandzdeh: Who you say yo mamma is?
Terrelle Pryor: The Baby Boy! (Mother's Love, Mother's Love)
Sidney Crosby: "Syd the kid"
I had a post removed earlier. I wasn't sure if it was because I had a Michigan Man on an OSU Man's blog or what. Who says that blogs are all aout the boys. I am a women who loves sports just as much as the next man; however, I'm not blind. Some of these men play and have played ball well, but they are equally as fine.

Check out Toni's Sports Hotties and tell me what you think?
























0 comments: