CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"EVICTED"

I preface these comments by saying I mean no disrespected to the number of Americans who have lost their homes during this mortage crisis. However, there is only one word I could think of in the English language to describe the ass kicking Duke put on Maryland yesterday in their 85-44 win. From all indications, Duke hasn't beat down anyone this bad since 1963. DAMN!

When I checked the ESPN/USA and the AP Polls both had Duke ranked at #2. The funny thing is I didn't see Maryland at all. I didn't even see Maryland in that small section referred to as honorable mention. My question is then, How the hell did #21 Greivis Vasquez think he was going into Duke (Cameron Fieldhouse) and beat a #2 ranked team in the national with the roster Maryland had?

Here again, this is a classic case of another player who needs to keep his mouth shut. I really can't describe to you this beat down, so I have attached a picture of #21 that tells the story. I say to Vasquez, "Next time you start poppin' off at the mouth make sure you can back it up."

Peace.

0 comments: