CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Like a good neighbor.....


Everytime I watch the new State Farm Insurance commerical wih LeBron James, I wonder why State Farm didn't go out and get an actual Cleveland Browns player like Braylon Edwards. Watching the commerical reminds me of the jingle Barry Mannilow wrote many years ago (Like a good neighbor State Farm is there.) Seeing LeBron in this commerical doesn't make me want to go out and purchase State Farm Insurance especially seeing him out of his element. I don't get the point they are trying to make. When his contract with the Caviliers is up, no on believes he plans to try out for football much less the Cleveland Browns.


On a personal note, I am personally tired of Madison Avenue utilizing athletes who play well on the court, but don't exhibit maturity in "real life."

0 comments: