CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

"Salty": Coming Out of Hiberation!



Hello friends. It's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournement time! Yesterday was an exciting day, but I would be remissed if I didn't put my spin on the highlights. Lets start with the Big Ten Conference. First, can anyone tell me how many teams are in this tournament that lost games in double digits without winning their own tournament conference? The answer to that question is none besides the Big Ten Conference.

I bring this up because my brackets got all out of whack because of the Big Ten Conference. First, Michigan had no business in that game yesterday with Clemson. Michigan finished their season with an overall record of 21-13. I heard people talking this morning on the radio about the return of Michigan. Ah! The only return Michigan is going to need is a return airline reservation back to Ann Arbor.

With regards to Clemson, Michigan got at the ass ealy, and it was history. Clemson's lost to Michigan was inexcusable, and that's my only comment on their sorry asses.

Let's talk Illinois. President Obama and me are not the only people with hurt feelings about this lost. Again, Illinois should have never received an invitation. They like Michigan finished their season with double digit loses (24-10). Hell, I've never heard of Western Kentucky or the conference they represent. I'm not sure if they will beat Gonzaga or not. I had Illinois beating Gonzaga and UNC beating them. This part of my bracket will balance itself out after this game has been playd.

Last notes: As far as Michael Jordan's son is concerned with his Division II level playing, Herve Villechaize (Tattoo, Fantasy Island) lookin' ass. I hope he takes up coaching cause that is as close to the NBA as he'll get. Unlike his father, he is yummy looking. I probably would get a kick out of seeing an handsome coach in the NBA. There are only a few, and even fewer who know how to dress. I miss Pat Riley. He stayed clean--hair and all.

Good Luck shoutouts to: Wisconsin and Ohio State. You see what happened to Minnesota. These teams finished their seasons with double digit losses as well. Only two teams should have surfaced from the Big Ten Conference--the regular season winner and tournament champion (MSU and Purdue).

0 comments: