CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

About "Fair Game"

Hello. I’m Toni and welcome to “Fair Game.”

This is the beginning of a fun filled ride of commentary that will keep you on the edge of your seat, laughing, learning and begging for more, but first a few ground rules. Any sports story is considered “fair game”; however, I caution you that this blog’s theme centers on revenue generating sports at the collegiate level, the NFL and NBA. You are free to comment about other areas, but you will most likely not get a rise or response out of me. It isn’t that hockey, soccer, baseball and the rest are not important, but this is my blog, and I love football and basketball. Sure, I will entertain you from time to time with stories about other sports areas which may overlap, but that’s it.

Lastly, for those of you out there who love playing “devil’s advocate,” this site is for you. I may not agree with your position, but as long as the delivery is respectful, you may say whatever you like, but “beware” I, too, exercise this same authority.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the first post.

One story that I would love for you to explore is the so-called philanthropy of NBA stars such as Dwyane Wade. He recently gave $150,000 (along with a big white company) to renovate his high school's gym, but only 5,000 a year in scholarships.

What does Ms. Toni have to say about that?