CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Super Bowl or Bust?

I saw Deion on the Internet last week in an interview with Rich discussing the coming season. I miss not having the NFL Network. Time Warner Cable is still playing hardball. Until such time I can get the NFL Network, I must watch Deion via NFL Network website. I hate not having Prime Time in real time. Holla, if you hear me.

I do have to disagree with Deion in his assessment of the Dallas Cowboys. It's a bust baby. You heard it here first. The Washington Redskins are going to the Super Bowl. The Hogs are back! I know what you saying. The Dallas Cowboys, like Deion mentioned, is deep at every position, but so was the England Patriots, and you saw what happened.

Last year I told people the Packers were going to the Super Bowl and nobody believed me. The Giants put it on a silver platter for them by beating Dallas in Dallas. People were bothered by Brett Farve's interception. That interception became a moot point when Charles Woodson and Al Harris could not stop Plaxico Buress (Go Green!). It was curtains, and you know the rest of the story.

However, I saw in the Redskins at the end of this season what I was in the Packers in their previous season, not to mention the acquisition of twinkle toes (Jason Taylor), and it is on.

0 comments: